- Specializing in horticultural, aesthetic, and water-tight considerations for sustainable roof systems
- Preserve and site assess existing vegetated roof systems, a program called GREENFORMATION®
- Unique project goals: Hybrid stormwater, Agricultural, BioSolar, Budget friendly
- Green roof design, project oversight, specifications- including writing and reviewing for compliance
- Recommendations for project funding, and upgrade projects to meet current legislative & municipal performance requirements
- Expert and customized sales presentations and technical bulletins
- National exposure with local appeal
The owner and principal, Angie Durhman, GRP, is a well-respected expert in the sustainable building and landscape industry. With national industry support since 2002, she has created approximately 60 acres of vegetated roofing across the country! While many square feet are classified as extensive, Ms. Durhman has been involved in numerous signature projects categorized as native, semi-intensive, urban rooftop farms, slopes, and intensive roofs. All projects have challenges, including tough climates, elaborate designs, and logistical obstacles.
Angie holds a Masters in Horticulture from Michigan State University, where she studied green roof plant performance and environmental sustainability. Her CV lists a wide variety of speaking engagements and peer reviewed research.
We offer a free one hour education session at your architecture firm! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AD Greenroof LLC is certified WBE, DBE, SBE. Ask how we can help meet your business goals!
AD Greenroof selects specific partners to assist in additional professional services where necessary. Please contact email@example.com